Street Waste Company Limited (SWCL) is registered under the company and matters allied acts.
We are an environmental and waste management company
on a mission to create a sustainable environment through consultations, environmental assessments and audits,
waste recycling, advocacy, partnerships and collaboration.
Our vision is to create a circular economy where waste is minimized and resources are used sustainably. By incentivizing recycling and making it easy and convenient for everyone, we aim to change the way communities approach waste management. Our goal is to create a cleaner, greener future for generations to come.
Our mission is to make recycling easy, convenient, and rewarding for everyone by utilizing technology and incentives to incentivize participation and track progress. We aim to empower individuals and communities to make a positive impact on the environment.
Street Waste Company offers high quality professional services on sustainable
Integrated Solid Waste Management (ISWM).
we provide advisory services, trainings, waste audits, environmental impact assessments, environmental audits in partnership with Richflood International and other services in this link.Click Here
We partner with organisations and individuals in our advocacy program tag #lagosupcyclingtourism where we create awareness about waste management, upcycling and recycling.
We collect recyclable waste from households, schools and organisations.
At Street Waste Company Limited, we make sustainable living a lifestyle for individuals, schools, organisations and government.
We take the environment to that state of zero waste and achieving sustainable cities and communities.
● Our core values include environmental stewardship, community engagement, and innovation.
● Our purpose is to create a more sustainable environment for both present and future generation by diverting waste from landfills and promoting a circular economy.
● Our goals include increasing recycling rates in communities, reducing the amount of waste that ends up in landfills, and educating people about the importance of sustainability.
● So far we have, 3 Community Recycling Centers.
● Over 800 subscribers.
● Over 30,000,000 PET bottles diverted from the landfills.
● saved 12,000m3 of landfill space, reduced 1,090tons of CO2 emission, and saved 45,959 gigajoules of energy.